I by no means don’t have the top-of-the-line, crazy-expensive battlestation setup… yet.
For now, this is a culmination of upgrades I have accrued overtime for my own enjoyment.
For one, you may consider my computer and laptop mid-tier PC, capable of running AAA games on Medium – High settings with no problems.
This setup can also be used to run some resource-heavy apps such editing a behemoth of a video using Adobe Premiere Pro.
Who Is My Setup For?
I do majority of my work, studies and gaming at the comfort of my battlestation.
Below is a quick breakdown of everything I use my battlestation setup for:
What Games Do I Play?
- Call of Duty: Modern Warfare (2019)
- Call of Duty: Warzone
- League of Legends
- Cyberpunk 2077
- Counter-Strike: Global Offensive
- GTA V
What Am I Currently Working On?
- Providing quality content for you on this website, I tend to use software such as:
- Adobe Photoshop
- Microsoft Word
- Microsoft Excel
- Microsoft Outlook
- Videography which uses software such as:
- Adobe Premiere Pro
- Adobe After Effects
- Opening 20 – 30 tabs when researching for a blog post.
- Learning HTML/CSS
My Current Setup
Below is a list of products I have accumulated over the past couple of years. Majority of the parts I acquire during December which is around the time I have my Birthday and Xmas, and also where most of the sales are.
I also usually shop during Black Friday and Cyber Monday, these are some great times to get discounts too.
Please also note that I do a ton of research before making a purchase decision, and am very OCD about getting the best products at my disposal.
That being said, I can say with great confidence that if you got everything I have currently, I’m sure you would be satisfied… for now!
As of 14/01/2021, I currently have:
My Computer Build: Mid-Tier Budget
- CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 3600
- CPU Cooler: Hyper 212 EVO
- Motherboard: B450 TOMAHAWK MAX
- Memory (RAM): Corsair Vengeance LPX (16GB) – 3200MHz
- Solid State Drive (SSD): Samsung 850 EVO (250GB)
- Hard Disk Drive (HDD) #1: Western Digital Blue (2TB)
- Hard Disk Drive (HDD) #2: Toshiba (1TB) (No Longer Available)
- Get This Instead: Western Digital Blue (1TB)
- Graphics (Video) Card: EVGA RTX 2070 Super XC 8GB
- Potential Future Upgrade: RTX 3060 (or above)
- Computer Case: Corsair 275R Airflow, Tempered Glass (Mid Tower)
- Power Supply: Corsair CV650 (650W)
- Software: Windows 10 Pro (Installed Via USB)
- Monitor #1: HP EliteDisplay E231 (No Longer Available)
- Potential Future Upgrade: Xiaomi Mi Curved 34″ (144Hz) + FreeSync
- Monitor #2: Acer K222HQL
- Monitor Mount: North Bayou Double Monitor Mount (Fits Up To 32″)
- New Version Available: North Bayou Double Monitor Mount (Fits Up To 32″)
- Mouse: Razer DeathAdder Elite
- Keyboard: Corsair K63 TKL (Cherry MX Reds) – Blue Backlit Only
- Only Red Backlit Version Available: Corsair K63 TKL (Cherry MX Reds) – Red Backlit Only
- Speakers: TaoTronics Computer Speakers (USB Powered)
- Headphones: Logitech G Pro X
- Controller: Logitech Gamepad F710 (PC Controller)
- Phone Charger: CHOETECH Wireless Phone Charger Combined With Fast Charge Wall Charger
- Only 2 Pack Version Available: 2x CHOETECH Wireless Chargers
- Candle: Salted Caramel Flavour (Smells Damn Good)
My Laptop: Razer Blade 15
- Laptop Model: Razer Blade 15
- CPU: Intel i5-10750H
- Memory (RAM): 16GB
- Solid State Drive (SSD): 512GB
- Hard Disk Drive (HDD): N/A (Upgradeable)
- Graphics (Video) Card: RTX 2070 Max Q (8GB)
- Software: Windows 10 Home
- Monitor Size: 15.6″
- Monitor Refresh Rate: 144Hz
This laptop is basically the equivalent of my computer, with some subtle differences, such as:
- Memory being slightly slower: 3200MHz (computer) vs. 2933MHz (laptop).
- The Ryzen 5 3600 is the superior CPU: Check out the benchmark comparison here.
- I don’t have any use for storage on my laptop, but I would need to buy extra if needed.
- My laptop refresh rate is 144Hz whereas my 2x monitors on my computer are some cheap 60Hz ones.
Feel free to contact me if you have any questions about my setup or if you want tips about your setup. If you are proud of your battlestation, feel free to submit your battlestation to be featured on our upcoming YouTube channel!